This BRIGHT HAND POLISHED finish option offers a tasteful departure from the norm, highlighting the distinctive hue and warm properties of the titanium alloy composition.
With this package, you’ll receive all the following items to upgrade your Benelli M4;
- Full Length Titanium Magazine Tube
- Matched US Made Follower
- Premium W.C. Wolff feed spring, made to Carriercomp specs
- Mag tube is fashioned from certified 3AL-2.5V titanium alloy for strength and durability unsurpassed in the industry.
- Rated capacity up to seven rounds in the tube matching its military counterpart.
- Weighing in at just over half the weight of the replaced factory parts (52%).
- Stamped “US” and “TITANIUM” to denote 922(R) compliance, all with unparalleled fit, finish, and durability that never corrodes!
This tube is also available in a full spectrum of finish options, including the skilled application of industry renowned Cerakote, at no additional charge, representing the pinnacle of firearms coating technologies, far surpassing mere paint.
These options enable you to match the ‘Tactical Presentation’ of any Benelli M4 variant mag tube being replaced, with the enhanced durability of ceramic based heat cured coatings.
We could cut corners and only offer our mechanically applied “Permanent Finish Process” or “Bright Polish”, but why forsake the purist who appreciates the incognito upgrade Cerakote treated Titanium affords?
Independent field trials routinely demonstrate Cerakote’s superiority to their chief competitors… Gun Kote and Duracote.
While the process is more expensive, our component production has been streamlined in recent years thanks to continued customer loyalty, enabling “carriercomp” to absorb increasing materials and coatings costs, thus maintaining our enduring low price.
QC gauged threads for a fit and inter-operability with all OEM accessories that is GUARANTEED by the manufacturer. Available in SIX different finishes, and Made with Pride in the USA.
Attention NY-NJ-MA-CT buyers:
“Buyers from NY-NJ-MA-CT ONLY”–PRIOR to ordering please read and understand the “Restricted States Orders” section of the “FAQ” menu.